If you are using New Relic Browser to monitor your application, you can manually disable monitoring for your app or for specific pages. Reasons for turning off Browser monitoring on certain pages include:
- Some pages may not be relevant for monitoring.
- You want to monitor only specific pages.
- You want to remove the Browser script for troubleshooting purposes.
Disable monitoring of specific pages/URLs
To disable Browser on a specific page or URL, follow the procedures based on your deployment method:
- Deployed with selected APM agent
- Deployed with copy/paste method
Disable domain monitoring
To turn off monitoring for specific domains or sub-domains, update your New Relic Browser domain conditions.
Disable Browser agent
- Go to rpm.newrelic.com/browser > (select a browser app) > Settings > Application settings.
- To disable only the Pro account level features, select Lite.
- To turn off New Relic Browser completely, select Off.
- Select Save application settings.
- If applicable, restart your New Relic APM agent.
When browser monitoring is off, the agent will not instrument pages with monitoring scripts.