At New Relic, an integration refers to any solution we offer for reporting data from an application, framework, service, or other technology.
Our out of the box instrumentation covers hundreds of frameworks, tools, and operating systems:
- Application performance monitoring (APM)
- Mobile monitoring
- Browser monitoring
- Infrastructure/host monitoring
- Cloud platform monitoring (Amazon, Google, Azure)
- Assorted integrations for services, including Kubernetes, NGINX, MySQL, and more
- Open source telemetry integrations for tools like Prometheus, Micrometer, DropWizard, and more
To browse all of our available integrations, search our integrations page.
Create your own
If our pre-built solutions don't meet your needs, you can create your own. Options include:
- With New Relic Infrastructure, you can create a lightweight monitoring solution with the Flex integration.
- For building telemetry solutions for sending metrics, traces, and more, see our Telemetry SDKs.
- Build your own New Relic One application by creating your own UI or editing the open source apps in our catalog.