These are frequently asked questions about the New Relic One pricing plan.
Frequently asked questions
- Q: Where can I find more information about New Relic One and related Products?
A: For a high level description of user entitlements for Telemetry Data Platform, Full Stack Observability (Standard, Pro, and Enterprise; also referred to as full users), and AI, please visit our pricing page.
- Q: Is there a limit on the number of concurrent sessions or IP addresses that may be used with a user account?
A: Yes. The current limits are described in Users and roles.
- Q: What terms govern my use of the Products?
A: If a Customer has paid New Relic during a rolling 12-month period, then Customer’s usage of the Products is covered by the Paid Terms of Service. If a Customer has not paid New Relic during a 12-month period, then Customer’s usage of the Products is covered by the Unpaid Terms of Service.
- Q: How are the number of Monthly Provisioned Users (full users) calculated for each month?
A: Please see Calculation details.
- Q: Can I mix and match New Relic One Standard, Pro, and Enterprise users in a billing account?
A: No. You can only select one type of New Relic One User per billing account ID.
- Q: If I am an existing customer under the product-based pricing plan, I purchased extended retention, and I move to New Relic One-based pricing, will I lose my extended retention benefits?
A: Unless otherwise stated in an Order, Customers that previously purchased extended retention for their products under the product-based pricing plan (i.e., New Relic Insights Pro and/or New Relic Logs) have access to that same level of extended retention under New Relic One-based pricing for its initial New Relic One term at no additional cost.
Customers that did not previously purchase extended retention for their products under the original, product-based pricing plan have the default retention per the Documentation and may purchase extended retention.
- Q: Can Event extended retention, additional Synthetics Checks, or additional New Relic Edge data be added to my account?
A: For additional retention for Events or Logs beyond the Standard Data Retention, contact your New Relic Account Executive.
Note: Minimum requirement for Extended Retention is that the Customer must have a Annual Pool of Funds subscription which includes all of the following: Telemetry Data Platform, Full Stack Observability Pro or above. Telemetry Data Platform Pricing is affected.
- Q: What is included in New Relic's Free Tier of Products?
- A: Please see this page for a description of what's included. Customer’s use of the Free Tier shall be governed by the terms and conditions described in the Unpaid Terms of Service. If Customer’s usage exceeds the Free Tier, Customer is fully responsible for fees incurred in excess of the Free Tier as described in the “Pay As You Go” program and as described in the Paid Terms of Service.
- Q: How does the ‘Free Tier’ impact my PAYG or Annual Pool of Funds subscription?
A: The Free Tier usage will be deducted automatically from the Monthly Product Usage for Pay As You Go or Annual Pool of Funds subscriptions.