This feature is in beta, which means some UI components will not display data. More functionality will continue to be added.
To get more detail about these crashes, use either of these options:
- Click the Crashes chart title on the Overview page.
- Go to Crash analysis in the left navigation menu.
The Crash analysis page appears. Here you can see your crashes grouped by crash location.
The Crash analysis page contains more detail about your types of crashes and specific crash events. To change what crashes appear:
- Change the grouping.
- Search for or filter by a specific crash.
To find more detail about a specific crash, select a type of crash under Crash types (located below the charts). Here you can use the Stack trace to understand what occurred before the crash and the Event trail to see what events led to the crash. You'll also find custom attributes and events to give you information about users and devices.
For more information about getting the most out of the Mobile UI, see the crash analysis documentation.
Just as with crashes, your JS errors are grouped by location. For more information, you can:
- Change the grouping, search, or filter by a specific crash.
- Drill into a specific location to see the stack trace and a full list of attributes.
Data retention policies are the same as for other New Relic Mobile data retention levels.