AWS S3 - The Java agent now reports calls to Amazon S3 using AmazonS3 and S3Client as external metrics
AWS SQS - The Java agent now reports calls to Amazon SQS using AmazonSQS, AmazonSQSAsync, SqsClient as message queue metrics
AWS SNS - The Java agent now reports calls to Amazon SQS using AmazonSNS, AmazonSNSAsync, SnsClient as message queue metrics
ca_bundle_pathconfiguration setting would fail to correctly import certificates when running on IBM J9
- Clarified the startup log message about the state of browser monitoring for the current application.
- The agent logger would sometimes throw a NullPointerException
- The agent would stop reporting Kafka metrics when one or more clients where closed
- HttpURLConnection instrumentation could cause a NullPointerException in the agent logs and fail to report External metrics
- Jar Collector system properties prefixed with
newrelic.config.moduleand environment variables prefixed with
NEW_RELIC_MODULEare deprecated and will be removed in a future agent release. Instead use the
- The agent no longer has a dependency on ANTLR.