If New Relic experiences an outage, we provide updates on our status page, status.newrelic.com. During an incident, the status page specifies what is impacted, the extent of the impact, and our progress in resolving the issue.
If you use the New Relic platform and want to be notified about some incidents, subscribe to notifications for our status page. Using the subscription process, narrow your notifications to only the regions, categories, and impacts that matter to your usage of New Relic; and avoid oversubscribing to notifications on incidents impacting features or services you don’t use.
To subscribe to notifications:
Go to status.newrelic.com.
Select Subscribe to updates.
Choose between email and SMS updates:
- For email updates: Enter your email address and select Manage notifications.
- For SMS updates: Specify your country, enter your phone number, and select Manage notifications.
From the Subscription preferences page, select the regions, categories, and impacts for which you want to receive notifications.
To save your changes and subscribe to notifications, select Submit.
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's and and documentation.