New Relic is an observability platform that helps you build better software. You can bring in data from any digital source so that you can fully understand your system and how to improve it.
With New Relic, you can:
- Bring all your data together: Instrument everything and import data from across your technology stack using our agents, integrations, and APIs, and access it from a single UI.
- Analyze your data: Get all your data at your fingertips to find the root causes of problems and optimize your systems. Build dashboards and charts or use our powerful query language.
- Respond to incidents quickly: Our machine learning solution proactively detects and explains anomalies and warns you before they become problems.
Here's how you can quickly get started capturing and analyzing your data:
- If you don't have a New Relic account, sign up at newrelic.com/signup.. It's free, forever!
- Follow the steps in our Add your data UI page to get data flowing in. For your first install, we recommend the Guided install option, which will setup many integrations with a single command.
- Once you have data coming into New Relic, learn more about the New Relic UI or set up Alerts.
New Relic is built for Full-Stack Observability. It links all relevant data so that you get the whole picture of everything that enables your systems to deliver value to your customers, from the container running a microservice in the cloud to a mobile website's shopping cart button.
Monitoring vs. observability: New Relic provides answers to essential questions in one place.
As just one example of what you can do with New Relic, imagine you are a Kubernetes administrator overseeing many clusters and pods of software containers. Where do you start troubleshooting? This short video shows how you can locate a problem cluster and use distributed tracing to find relevant logs:
Capture, organize, and make sense of your data in our Telemetry Data Platform—no matter where it comes from. Use our agents and integrations to automatically collect data from common frameworks and tools, or use our APIs for data that’s more specific to your business or technology.
If you don't see your technologies or tasks listed here, see a larger list at New Relic integrations.
If you want to...
New Relic can help you...
Instrument your application
Instrument your environment
Instrument your digital experiences
Send data via APIs or build your own solution
- Application monitoring
- Browser monitoring
- Mobile monitoring
- Synthetic monitoring
- Serverless monitoring
- Infrastructure monitoring
- Log management
You can start anywhere, but you'll never get lost. Full-stack observability means that you're in control.
- Explore your data visually: Jump into our data explorer to navigate all your data and make connections between your entities without any knowledge of query languages.
- Query and visualize your data: Use our curated dashboard visualizations or create your own. Use NRQL (New Relic Query Language) to slice and dice your data and dig deeper into questions.
- Query your data programmatically: Access your data through our NerdGraph GraphQL API. Easily prototype queries in our GraphiQL editor.
DevOps, site-reliability, and network operation teams need reliable, real-time alerts and anomaly detection to ensure their systems are always up and running efficiently.
- Let Applied Intelligence, our hybrid machine learning engine, automatically detect anomalies, reduce alert noise, and enrich incidents with context so that you can respond faster to incidents.
- Proactive detection: Be notified of unusual app behavior and get an analysis of this unusual behavior sent to Slack. Not using Slack? Set up a webhook to deliver messages when you need them.
- Get notifications: Set up alerts across your data sources and get notified when systems need your attention. Preserve your attention and control how many threshold violations should fire before you're notified.
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.