Adding an account to your New Relic organization is one way to organize and separate data for specific teams or projects.
Requirements for adding an account to your New Relic organization:
- Pro or Enterprise edition
- User must be a core user or full platform user with Organization settings.
- Organizations with partnership accounts must use the Partnership API.
Some account naming rules:
- Accounts are identified by their account ID. There are no rules on account name uniqueness within an organization.
- An account name can be a maximum of 255 characters.
For reasons to add accounts, see Organization and account structure.
To add an account via API: see Manage accounts with NerdGraph.
To cancel an account, please file a ticket with our global technical support team.